• 1can Garbanzo Beans
• 1 TBSP sesame seeds, ground
• 1/3 cup Tahini (found near peanut butter at Whole Foods)
• 3 TBSP chopped garlic
• Juice of one lemon (or more for consistency)
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp ground turmeric
• 1 tsp ground red pepper or cayenne pepper (optional – this makes the hummusspicier)
• Sea salt and pepper to taste
Puree all ingredients in food until smooth and creamy.
Serve with a rainbow of fresh veggies: carrots, celery, squash, zucchini, string beans, red and yellow peppers, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, etc.